Given our connected world, public and private sector organisations face more and
diverse crises which are disruptive and can have a rippling effect throughout an organisation,
crippling its ability to meet its mission and strategic objectives.
A new risk management paradigm is required, one that is grounded in an organisation’s
strategic goals and priorities, and takes into account the ever-changing dynamics of its
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) offers a framework that can help organisations
understand and manage the full spectrum of risks they confront, thereby improving
uncertainty planning and achieving better performance results.
Our Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) programme will equip you with the fundamental
concepts and processes, principles, tools and techniques to build a successful ERM, programme
organisational change, that will help you build a successful ERM Program for your
for your organisation that provides an integrated, holistic view of risk that is both
inward- and outward-focused.
Participants will be able to:
1. Discover the purpose and definitions of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
2. Evaluate risk management frameworks and practices and apply them to industry setting
3. Critically assess risk management reports and research
4. Examine changes in risk management practices due to paradigm shifts in global business
5. Analyze the mechanism of corporate governance and its critical relationship to and with risk
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
For Risk Managers, MDs, CEOs, Senior Public Service Leaders
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, shares his thoughts on the...
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, says the trade war is going...