Financial modeling is one of the most highly valued, but thinly understood, skills in financial analysis. Financial modeling is crucial for taking investment decisions that can have a huge financial impact on companies. By attending this course, you will be able to effectively prepare and build financial models that cater to different types of investments alternatives, create and analyse financials, plan financials and in addition to conduct proper analysis of financial information. The objective of the financial modeling and planning using excel course is to combine accounting, finance, and business metrics to create concrete financial models of a company using Excel.
1. Master Microsoft Excel and many of its advanced features
2. Build Cash Flow statements using Microsoft Excel
3. Design professional and good-looking advanced charts
4. Perform and interpret financial analysis
5. Construct forecasted financial statement models and perform sensitivity analysis
6. Develop financial models using different Excel modeling techniques
1. Introduction to Financial Modeling and Planning Using Excel
2. Rationale for Using Excel
3. Steps in Building Financial Model
4. Type of Excel Skill Required to Build A Financial Model
5. Hallmark of Good Financial Model
6. Financial Calculations: Applications
7. Financial Statement Modeling
8. Model Construction Techniques
9. Advanced Excel Charts/Graphs
10. Business and Financial Forecasting Techniques
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Plan and create financial models using Excel
2. Become one of the top Excel users in your team
3. Build P&L statements from a raw data extraction
4. Carry out regular financial modeling tasks faster than ever before
5. Understand how to interpret the results of the excel models
Professionals in corporate finance, financial analysts, investment bankers, financial controllers, finance managers, project valuers, project finance analysts, portfolio managers, professionals in private investment, R&D experts, Sales/Marketing Professionals, General Accounting Professionals, Business Unit Professional. Anyone or Organizations looking to refine and advance their financial modeling and planning knowledge.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, shares his thoughts on the...
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, says the trade war is going...