Effective finance is built on planning, but organisations needs understand the resilience to deliver. All business decision-making involves analysing situations containing varying degrees of risk. This programme uncovers the essential skills required to understand the processes of cost control and managing risk as an inherent part of delivering organisational success for better decision-making. The course will explore financial resilience, cost control and risk management.
Participants will be able to:
1. Introduction to Financial Resilience
2. Building Financial Resilience
3. The need for Financial Resilience in business
4. Understanding Risk Management
5. Principles of Risk
6. Risk Assessment
7. Risk Treatment Plans and Smart Actions
8. Cost Control Basics: Introduction
9. Types of Costing
10. Cost Analysis: Capital Budgeting and Investment Appraisal
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Understand and apply risk treatment plan
2. Explore and make use of cost analysis
3. Develop an understanding of assessing risk
4. Understand the need for financial resilience in business
5. Identify the various types of costing
Financial Professional, Professional R&D, Sales/Marketing Professional, General Accounting Professional, Business Unit Professional. Anyone or Organizations looking to refine and advance their budgeting and costing knowledge.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, shares his thoughts on the...
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, says the trade war is going...