The consumer goods and services industry face many challenges as it attempts to service its rapidly growing global consumer base, deliver via multiple channels and apply efficient global operating models. This programme takes participants through the essentials of goods and services and help them gain a competitive advantage through understanding what the best in business does and how they do it so well. This training programme will empower participants with all the necessary tools that you will need to know concerning goods and services and maintain or operate a successful business.
Participants will be able to:
1. Create Efficient global goods and services operating models
2. Develop an understanding of consumer behaviour
3. Work on improving efficiencies of goods and services
4. Develop an effective pricing strategy
5. Be able to accurately describe the challenges facing goods and services
1. Understanding Goods and Services
2. Challenges Facing Goods and Services
3. Creating Efficient Global Goods and Services Operating Models
4. Understanding Consumer Behaviour
5. Customer Decision Process
6. Using Market Segmentation and Pricing Strategy for Goods and Services
7. Importance of Research and Development for Goods and Services
8. Marketing as a Source of Competitive Advantage
9. Using the 4 P’s of Marketing Effectively
10. The Unique Selling Proposition of Goods and Services
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Develop an understanding of goods and services
2. Identify the characteristics of a consumer
3. Discuss the various purposes of consumer market research
4. Identify how customers fulfill their wants and needs from a marketing perspective
5. Develop the skill to identify the unique selling proposition of a product or service
Entrepreneurs, Procurement Managers; Department Heads involved in the supply chain management, Small Business Owners, Suppliers and contractors Purchasing Personnel. Production officers and personnel, Technical professionals including those in Maintenance, Engineering & Production, Administrative and Support staff.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, shares his thoughts on the...
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, says the trade war is going...