The most important asset of any organisation is its people, as the growth and success of the organisation depend on them. At the same time, managing people within an organisation is as challenging as it is important, especially with diversities in culture and backgrounds, changing technologies, market forces and the impact of global competition.
This training will empower you with the opportunity to develop and enhance the skills needed for people management and will help you implement the theories, strategies and techniques needed to manage people effectively in your organisation.
Participants will be able to:
• Apply the skills to delegate and manage conflicts effectively.
• Communicate and align their whole team around a common vision to achieve organisational objectives.
• Understand, formulate, identify, and assess an organisation’s DNA.
• Create and maintain frameworks that will help align people management practices with firms’ strategies.
• Introduction to People Management
• High-Performance Work Practices
• Emotional intelligence: Resolving Team Conflict
• Exploring Culture
• Creating and Implementing an Organisational DNA
• Achieving Outstanding Results Through People
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Communicate and align teams around a common vision to achieve organizational objectives
2. Equipped with the skills to delegate and manage people effectively
3. Assess the current people needs for your organization in line with organizational structure/culture
4. Identify and assess an organizational structure
5. Create and maintain frameworks that will help align people management practices with firm’s strategy
Boards Members, Chief Operating Officers, MDs/CEOs, Senior Level Executives, Leaders, Managers, Executive Directors and Heads of Departments and Units Project Managers, Technical Leads, Operational Managers, Current and potential strategic leaders and first line managers at all levels
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, shares his thoughts on the...
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, says the trade war is going...