Market instability, computerized change, and advancement are changing the manner organizations contend in each industry. Regardless of the sector, senior executives are moving up the official suite and are taking on more noteworthy initiative duties. Advanced Management evaluation Program is intended to realize a full-scale change that make and engages managers to assess the level of management competency required to excel in their position in any organization. This programme is intended for a differing gathering of experienced managers looking for transformative learning among worldwide companions.
Participants will be able to:
1. Improve management impact by enhancing self-awareness, and the ability to self-manage
2. Deploy a broadly informed global perspective on competitive forces, and establish corporate strategy
3. Identify opportunities for your company to capitalize on digital transformation
4. Generate commitment from employees to increase strength of support for organizational success
5. Develop a deep understanding of their own management identity and style
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Tackle organization’s hardest vital management difficulties
2. Lead with more noteworthy certainty within and outside the organization
3. Improve decision making and execution process at all levels
4. Increase value to the organization as a senior management executive
5. Develop competency to evaluate organizational management
Business Executives in leadership positions one or two levels from the CEO, members of executive committees, current and potential strategic leaders; first line managers including Directors and Senior Managers, Head of divisions, departments and units, Team Leaders, HR and Corporate Managers and Executive Directors.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, shares his thoughts on the...
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, says the trade war is going...