Managing records on a project is an essential activity that makes it possible to handle and use project documentation in the way that ensure smooth capturing of documents and papers for project and institutional continuity. Being a part of overall document management, records management allows a project manager to direct and control document flows throughout the project lifecycle, while ensuring that every single document or record serves the operational needs and helps teams capture and retrieve necessary information. This programme integrates the most effective and efficient method for records management, projects tracking and institutional continuity
Participants will be able to:
1. Increase the effectiveness of managers and executives who work on projects and information resources
2. Develop competency to leverage record keeping in achieving strategic advantage
3. Know the basic recordkeeping requirements, for managing records in all formats
4. Describe the long-term use and potential permanent value of records
5. Understand and develop skills necessary for planning and implementing institutional continuity
1. Managing Transition and Change
2. Monitoring and Evaluation Tools
3. Documentation and Records Management
4. Institutional Continuity Framework: Tracking and Reporting
5. Project Tracking: Concept and Practicability
6. Project Tracking Tools
7. Protecting Vital Records and Legal Admissibility
8. Assessment of Management Development, Succession Planning and Institutional Continuity Gains.
9. Continuous Monitoring, Tracking, Measuring and Periodic Reporting of Implementation Outcomes.
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Develop operational procedures for records management that adhere to legal guidelines and increase
2. Develop knowledge and skills necessary to perform their records management and archiving duties more
efficiently and effectively.
3. Plan and Implement institutional continuity at all levels
4. Identify and assess different methods of record management
5. Create and maintain a valuable record management system
Directors and Senior Managers, Head of division, Team Leaders, HR and Corporate Managers, Executive Directors and Heads of Departments and Units.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, shares his thoughts on the...
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, says the trade war is going...