Managing technical staff can require skill and competencies that may not have been part of your training or previous work experience. This includes the need for transformational leadership, highly developed communication skills, Cultural Intelligence (CI), teamworking essentials and the special needs for managing cross-functional teams. The programme integrates the most effective and efficient methods for executives in building, implementing, and sustaining dynamic, adaptable people management skills, equip executives with the pre-requisite skills in understanding organization structure and DNA.
Participants will be able to:
1. Understand how Cross-Functional management manages business processes across the traditional
boundaries of the functional areas.
2. Understand the development a management structure to support growth and changes
3. Understand the effect of organizational DNA in line with company strategy
4. Create real team spirit and get people working together and resolve conflict more effectively in a wide
variety of situations
5. Gain practical concepts and frameworks that will help to align people management practices with firm’s
1. Understanding and Influencing People in Organizations
2. Power of Influence; Turning Difficult People and Poor Performers into Team Players
3. Achieving Outstanding Results through People
4. High-Performance Work Practices
5. Emotional Intelligence: Resolve Team Conflict
6. Exploring Organizational Structure
7. Developing Emotionally Intelligent Organization
8. Component of Organizational Structure
9. Transformational Communication
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Communicate and align teams around a common vision to achieve organizational objectives
2. Equipped with the skills to delegate and manage people effectively
3. Assess the current people needs for your organization in line with organizational structure/culture
4. Identify and assess an organizational structure
5. Create and maintain frameworks that will help align people management practices with firm’s strategy
Boards Members, Chief Operating Officers, MDs/CEOs, Senior Level Executives, Leaders, Managers, Executive Directors and Heads of Departments and Units Project Managers, Technical Leads, Operational Managers, Current and potential strategic leaders and first line managers at all levels.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, shares his thoughts on the...
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, says the trade war is going...