Strategic Management is the identification and description of the strategies that managers employ to achieve best performance and achieve competitive advantage for their organization. An organization is said to have competitive advantage if its profitability is higher than the average profitability for all companies in its industry. In the simplest terms, business development can be summarized as the ideas, initiatives and activities aimed towards making a business better. This Programme will enlighten professionals on strategic marketing and business development.
Participants will be able to:
1. Execute the market plans at all levels of their business processes
2. Decide on key strategic marketing challenges and priorities for optimal productivity
3. Evaluate brand ideas and write positioning statements
4. Leveraging marketing to support strategic business Initiatives
5. Develop strategies for market penetration, new product development and diversification
1. Developing a modern Business Intelligence System
2. Professional Business Development
3. Client Relationship Management
4. Developing business level strategy options
5. Business Strategy Formulation
6. Developing Competitive Advantage
7. Marketing Research
8. Marketing Communication
9. Digital Marketing
10. Supply Chain Management
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
1. Coordinate all business development and marketing activities
2. Identify suitable strategies for new market penetration
3. Build efficient and better communication with clients
4. Coordinate the company’s resources for increased new business generation
5. Evaluate a proper organizational environment
Senior decision-makers, such as directors, chief executive officers, and general managers, Head of Marketing, Business Development Executives, brand/product managers and Customer Service Managers, Sales Supervisors, Business Analysts, National, District and Regional Sales Managers, Digital Marketers and Business Strategists.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, shares his thoughts on the...
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, says the trade war is going...