This programme is uniquely designed to prepare executives and professionals to use Request for Proposals (RFP) to its maximum potential. The Request for Proposal (RFP) is the most important and widely used document in today’s business world. Hence, it is highly essential for executives to be armed with the skill and requirements for a winning proposal. The programme will identify the planning and preparation process for proposal submissions; pitfalls and success stories will make the class relevant and applicable when planning to incorporate this type of solicitation into the government process.
Participants will be able to:
1. Understand the request for proposal planning and development process
2. Identify and describe the different types of evaluation methodologies and its application
3. Develop an understanding of proposal handling processes
4. Identify and understand accepted practices of request for proposal
5. Develop competency for planning, developing, and evaluating proposals
1. Programme Overview and the Case for RFPs
2. Request for Proposal (RFPs): Concept and Management
3. Request for Proposals – An Overview & The RFPs Process
4. The Three Parts of a Typical RFPs
5. Planning for the RFPs
6. RFP’s Document Development
7. Proposal Handling and the Evaluation Process
8. Evaluation Process and Methodology
9. Understanding the Types of Proposals
10. Contract Negotiations
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Identify and understand request for proposal evaluation methodology
2. Plan, draft out a request for proposal documents and conduct contract negotiation
3. Select the best solicitation process for a given procurement
4. Describe the RFP planning and development process
5. Implement and incorporate the use of request for proposal into public and private procurement process
Designed for all procurement professionals involved in the competitive, best value solicitation process, Directors and Senior Managers, Head of Procurement Division, Team Leaders, HR and Corporate Managers, Executive Directors and Heads of Departments and Units.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, shares his thoughts on the...
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, says the trade war is going...