Data about our browsing and purchasing history are all over. From MasterCard exchanges and web based shopping baskets, to client unwavering projects and client produced evaluations/surveys, there is an amazing measure of information that can be utilized to portray past purchasing practices, foresee future ones, and endorse better approaches to impact future buying choices. This programme provides information on the key regions of client examination and their application to true strategic policies to make informed business decisions. It is a prologue to the theory of customer analytics, and its planned to get you to perform customer analytics.
1. Gain full understanding of how customer insight analytics can help develop a customer-focused strategy
2. Support the development of marketing & consumer communication, and research & insight process
3. Develop market structure analysis to solve business problems
4. Develop customer segmentation, profiling and development of strategic frameworks using a segmentation
5. Communicate the need for customer analytics and latest best practices at top firms.
1. Introduction to Customer Analytics
2. The Rationale for Customer Analytics
3. Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
4. Analytics for Need Based Segmentation
5. Social Media Marketing
6. The GE/McKinsey Portfolio Matrix
7. Analytics for Tracking Customer Growth
8. Customer Profiling
9. Customer and Market Segmentation
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Describe the major methods of customer data collection used by companies and understand how this data
can inform business decisions
2. Describe the main tools used to predict customer behavior
3. Communicate key ideas about customer analytics and how the field informs business decisions
4. Develop an understanding of the latest best practices at top firms
5. Create standard customer profiling for analytics
Proven business executives who hold leadership positions one or two levels from the CEO in large organizations, members of executive committees, Current and potential/strategic leaders; First Line managers, Directors and Senior Managers, Head of divisions, Team Leaders, HR and Corporate Managers, Executive Directors and Heads of Departments and Units.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, shares his thoughts on the...
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, says the trade war is going...