Organizations devote significant time, energy, human and financial resources to measuring their performance in achieving strategic objectives. But the sobering fact is that about 9 out of 10 organizations fail to implement their strategies. The Balanced Scorecard has emerged as a proven and effective tool to capture, describe, and translate organizations strategic goals, into meaningful objectives at corporate, divisional, and individual employee levels. This programme will focus on embedding balanced scorecard and value maximization.
Participant will be able to:
1. Develop and implement a balance scorecard system
2. Improve focus on strategy and results
3. Align the work people do on a day to day basis with strategy
4. Focus on the drivers of future performance
5. Improve communication of the organization’s vision and strategy
1. Introduction to Performance Management: Need for Balanced Scorecard
2. Balanced Scorecard as a Management Tool
3. Step-by-step Development of the Balanced Scorecard
4. Embedding the Balanced Scorecard in the Organization’s Management System
5. Using the Balanced Scorecard to Strategically Allocate Resources
6. Linking Rewards to Performance: The Balanced Scorecard and Compensation
7. Sustaining Balanced Scorecard Success
8. Balanced Scorecards in the Public and Non-Profit Sectors
9. Migrating from other Planning Model to the Balanced Scorecard
10. Balanced Scorecard: Best Practices
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Prioritize in tough economic times
2. Revise poorly designed scorecard elements
3. Overcome obstacles and real-world challenges
4. Identify and understand balanced scorecard best practices
5. Understand and assess the key concepts of Balance scorecard
Current and potential strategic leaders; first line managers at all levels in medium to large organizations including Directors and Senior Managers, Head of divisions, Team Leaders, HR and Corporate Managers, Executive Directors and Heads of Departments and Units.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, shares his thoughts on the...
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, says the trade war is going...