The oil and gas industry remains the primary source of the world’s energy despite efforts to enhance the viability and acceptability of alternative sources. The growth potential for this industry is stable provided oil and gas risk analysis is deployed at strategic phases. This programme addresses how oil and gas companies plan for, analyze and evaluate the various financial risks in this wide set of options and provides executives with the tools they need to control and minimize business risk in volatile oil and gas industry.
Participant will be able to:
1. Realize the financial risk analysis process
2. Express and interpret judgments about risks and uncertainties as probability
3. Recognize the current issues within the oil and gas Industry
4. Key qualitative and quantitative risk responses
5. Understand the crucial challenges and lessons associated with oil and gas
1. Introduction to Risk Analysis Process
2. The Dual Nature of Risk: Threats and Opportunities
3. Operational Risk 4. Planning Financial Risk Analysis
5. Tools and Techniques for Financial Risk Analysis
6. Internal Audit
7. Market Mechanisms and Efficiency
8. Quantifying Financial Risks
9. Expected Value Concept: Foundation for Decision Policy
10. Financial Methods for Measuring Risk
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Understand and apply financial risk analysis tools
2. Identify and assess the dual nature of financial risk
3. Work together to collect and analyze financial data and make investment decisions
4. Recognize and apply financial models of minimizing risks in oil and gas sector
5. Evaluate investment and design alternatives in Oil & Gas Financial Modelling and Decisions
Oil and Gas Professionals, Energy managers, supervisors, Finance Teams & Cost Engineers, Employees with broad functional responsibilities: financial, technical, operational, project development; Financial Analysts, Business Analysts, Economist, Statisticians, Auditors, Team Leaders, HR and Corporate Managers, Directors and HODs.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, shares his thoughts on the...
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, says the trade war is going...