The aptitudes of an undertaking scheduler are essential to the accomplishment of any task regardless of whether it is development, building, or programming advancement. This programme will improve participant’s insight to comprehend the effect of budget and cost, and work with project managers to convey project on time. This programme centers around how to convey dependable estimates that can bring about noteworthy reserve funds later in the task life. To create solid expense and schedule estimates is one of the basic management abilities and is tended to in this course.
1. Identify the fundamentals of project management
2. Create project plans and plan project costs
3. Develop project schedule and identify the critical path
4. Gain knowledge of techniques used in project estimation
5. Understand the different types of estimates used to accurately define and achieve project deliverables
1. Project scheduling and Scope Planning
2. Resource Allocation and Project Estimation
3. Managing Cost and Time Change within a Project
4. Project Execution and the Schedule – Project Tracking
5. Managing Project Risk
6. Measuring Project performance
7. Managing and Recovering Project Estimates
8. Developing Project Budget & Schedule Control
9. Managing and Recovering Project Estimates
10. Evaluation and Forecasting
1. Develop an accurate schedule for project deliverables
2. Apply practical approaches to budget development
3. Accurately estimate and allocate project costs and resources
4. Measure, forecast and control project performance by employing earned value techniques
5. Manage and mitigate schedule, cost, scope, and resource risks associated with the project
Project Managers, Team Members, Managers, Business Analysts, Entrepreneurs, Team Leaders, Team Members, Risk Managers, anyone interested in managing project time and cost effectively, First line managers at all levels in medium to large organizations including Directors and Senior Managers and Head of divisions/Units.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, shares his thoughts on the...
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, says the trade war is going...