Personal efficiency is the speed at which the system achieves the goals under specific conditions, with a certain quality and optimal cost or speed of transition from current state to the desired one. Practical solutions are applied to improve employees working styles, and the resulting productivity gains to enable them to achieve more. Making Employee engagement to increase and stress levels decrease. This programme is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive overview of the valuable tools and techniques for improving their productivity in the workplace and in life.
Participants will be able to:
1. Manage priorities to achieve more key activities
2. Work effectively and productively as part of a team
3. Form positive, productive work habits that are maintained for overall organizational success
4. Practical ideas to help with personal challenges, stress, and people management
5. Adopt a stepwise approach to managing reactions in pressure situations
1. Dimensions of Time Management & Personal Effectiveness
2. Getting Organized: Personal Goals and Affairs
3. Prioritizing Task Management
4. Working SMART – The Principle
5. Establishing Work Habits
6. The Anatomy of Control; Habits and Routines
7. The Sliding Scale Theory
8. Office Ergonomics
9. Developing Creativity, Continuous Improvement and Self-Development
10. Affinity, Reality and Communication
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Establish streamlined processes for maximum efficiency
2. Leverage personal productivity and effectiveness enhancement tools and techniques
3. Understand all that is needed for success and personal efficiency
4. Set and evaluate SMART goals (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant & timed)
5. Create a clear idea of the requirements improve their personal efficiency
Current and potential strategic leaders; first line managers at all levels in medium to large organizations including Directors and Senior Managers, Head of divisions, Team Leaders, HR and Corporate Managers, Executive Directors and Heads of Departments and Units.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, shares his thoughts on the...
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, says the trade war is going...