Today’s oil companies are dealing with ever increasing levels of complexity, price volatility and competition. To achieve maximum effectiveness, professionals must continually expand their business knowledge and sharpen their skills. The Global Oil Economics and Strategic Planning, petroleum project evaluation and investment decision training course is designed to achieve this goal in a time efficient manner.
Participants will be able to:
1. Fully understand the petroleum industry dynamics
2. Develop the skills to conduct strategic planning to handle challenging situations in oil & gas industry
3. Understand the strategic hedging of oil price-risk
4. Recognize the Global oil economics
5. Understand the concept of project’s optimum economic life
1. Introduction to Petroleum Industry
2. Structural Changes Facing Global Oil Economies
3. Trends in the Oil and Gas Economy: Strategic hedging of oil price-risk
4. investment Decision-Making: Discounted Cash – flow analysis: NPV, PVR, IRR, GROR
5. Fundamental Considerations in Petroleum Project Evaluation
6. Comparison and Investments Selection Criteria
7. Project Evaluation methods and Decision-Making Techniques
8. The concept of a Project’s Optimum Economic Life
9. Strategic Alliances: Emergence of Mega-National Oil Companies
10. Building of Strategic Alliances
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Develop many management skills that are necessary in the petroleum industry
2. Strengthen the understanding of the global oil economies
3. Understand the various investment decision-making evaluation techniques
4. Master the various tools and techniques in petroleum economic evaluation
5. Understand the art and science of investment decision making in the international petroleum industry
Contract Negotiators, Geoscientists & Engineers, Bankers & Accountants, Auditors, Government Regulators, Tax & Finance Advisors, Equity & Financial Analysts and Bankers, Joint Venture Officers, Lawyers and Law Firms Personnel.
Strengthening leadership and business skills with new perspectives, new thinking and new ideas. We offer 25+ programmes for "The Challenge of Leadership" that support your important career transitions.
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, shares his thoughts on the...
Professor Pushan Dutt, Co-Director of Leading Business Transformation in Asia, says the trade war is going...